Feel The Inspirience!
It’s all about inspiration and experience…Whether team building or online celebrations, I design tailor-made and practical training for expressive communication: You receive effective practical tools to improve interaction, increase creativity and take intercultural aspects into account. This way, you not only achieve better results in ongoing projects, but also develop greater productivity, better self-confidence and more resilience in the long term.
It is my goal to improve your impact: I know from my own experience ...
It is my goal to improve your impact: I know from my own experience how important and how valuable effective communication is. For intercultural companies and international schools. For small and large teams. Now is the time to discover how easy it is to get better results. My training events and courses are designed for this: Greater Communication. Greater Results.
What Do I Offer You?
Would you like to promote appreciative and effective communication and collaboration in your teams?
„Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Would you like to promote appreciative and effective communication and collaboration in your teams? Are you facing the challenge of bringing together different personalities and perspectives? Soon, everyone will work in the same direction to achieve a common goal.
I will lead and accompany you and your teams in a process through which everyone will interact more successfully and achieve better results. You will benefit from my many years of experience as an international trainer for communication and team building, teacher at international schools and improvisation actor in Europe, the USA and Asia.
I Guarantee You:
- Empathy and understanding for the specifics of your team
- Practical, interactive and tailor-made training sessions
- A pleasant, safe and light-hearted atmosphere in which participants practice and reflect on profound communication strategies
- Ready-to-use tools and strategies that you can implement right away
- Efficient and sustainable transformation
More About the Improverin
My passion for communication made it clear to me early on that we never stop learning new things and expanding our knowledge. For me, lifelong learning is fulfilling and a personal gain. This is how I can keep my promise: Greater Communication. Greater Results.
- Communication trainer for team building and learning strategies in companies, schools, universities, theatre groups and conferences in Europe and Asia
- 13 years as a German and theatre teacher at secondary schools in England, Germany and China
- Project group leader in the intercultural urban redevelopment project „Das Forster Tuch“
- Head, actress, director and (co-) founder of various theatre and improvisation groups since 1999, including founding member of „Bake This“ (Munich), founder of „Channel 21“ (Suzhou, China)
- Teacher for Business English and Business German
Primary and Further Education
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) in Modern Foreign Languages, Exeter University, England
- State-approved teacher in Bavaria, Germany
- Master of Arts in Devised Theatre, Dartington College of Arts, England
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Theatre Studies and English (minor), Lancaster University in England and University of Colorado, USA
- Speaker training, German Speaker Academy, Germany
- Participation in numerous educational training courses at Harvard Project Zero, Harvard University, USA, including Cultures of Thinking; Visible Thinking with Ron Ritchards; Harvard Project Zero Summer School at Harvard University, Boston, USA
- Growth Mindset with James Anderson, Bangkok, Thailand
- Comprehensive improvisation training and master classes with internationally renowned improvisation teachers
- MyCQ Program, Cultural Intelligence Center
- Certificate in Positive Psychology, Braco Probic
- AIN – The Applied Improvisation Network
- ITI – International Theatresports Institute
- BPW München – Business and Professional Woman
- VGSD – Association of Founders and Self-Employed Germany e.V
I am thrilled! I am completing this online course with new clarity and motivation, and I am already looking forward to applying what I have learned. Sarah is a great trainer: empathetic, competent, humorous, clear in the mind and warm in the heart. Structured and creative – a great and rare combination. I also know Sarah as an improvisation coach, and the following applies to both experiences: It is a pleasure and a great benefit to work with her!
Sarah’s coaching was an amazing investment in my life, career and focus. She’s guided our little group carefully and attentively from the first to the last session, answered all our questions promptly and, for me in particular, showed lots of patience and compassion when it took a little longer to complete the units. I felt very safe with her and well-guarded – which is priceless in a phase of transition.
The outcome is astonishing, I re-connected to my passion-projects and found a viable way to implement them into my life.
Effective and targeted communication is essential for any successful teaching activity. Many multifaceted advanced training courses shaped my inclusive, flexible learning methods. At conferences and training courses that I lead and have participated in, practical and effective learning strategies were the focus to inspire students and help them achieve success. A welcome added bonus of the teacher trainings: team building among colleagues from all over the world.
School Subjects And Areas Of Responsibility:
- German A/Language and Literature
- German B/Language Acquisition
- MYP Drama (theatre/performing play)
- Theory of Knowledge (TOK)
- Class teacher and boarding house tutor
- Ethics/Learning Skills/Wellbeing
- Supervisor (extended essay, personal project)
- Language and Language and Literature in Morocco, Hong Kong, Barcelona, Munich, Berlin, Leipzig and Paris
- Theory of Knowledge in Mombasa
- Harvard Project Zero: Visible Thinking online and in Munich
- Project Zero Summer School at Harvard University, Cambridge
- NEASC accreditation team training in Augsburg
- Growth Mindset with James Anderson, Bangkok
- Differentiation in teaching in Suzhou
- Effective feedback in Suzhou
- Concept-based curriculum development in Suzhou
- Curriculum development in Nanjing and Suzhou
Conferences And Festivals:
- AGIS (Association of German International Schools) in Hanover; Training trainer
- EARCOS (East Asia Regional Council of Schools) in Kota Kinabalu – advanced training trainer
- International Schools Theatre Association (ISTA) festivals at international schools in Germany and Turkey: workshop leader and assistant to the project leader
- Workshop leader Language Acquisition Theatre Festival (foreign language theatre festival) in Munich: Co-producer, technical and creative assistance for school classes
- Model United Nation (JMUN and MUN) in Germany and Turkey. Group supervision
- Qatar MUN and Film Leadership Conference in Doha – trainer for schoolchildren